Tequila Ocho Extra Anejo
Who Dey price
Tequila Ocho's extra anejo takes their usual flavor profile to another level with sweet agave notes on the nose and delightful flourishes of vanilla and oak on the palate.
- Nom 1474
- Region Jalisco, Los Altos
- Cooking Stone / Brick Ovens
- Extraction Roller Mill
- Water Source Natural Spring Water
- Fermentation Wood Tanks. Open air fermentation.
- Distillation Twice Distilled.
- Still Copper Pot.
- Proof 80 / 40% ABV
Tequila Ocho was founded in 2008 by Carlos Camarena, a 5th generation agave farmer and 3rd generation tequilero, and Tomas Estes, named the Tequila Ambassador to Europe by the Mexican National Tequila Chamber. Borrowing from fine wine, their tequilas embody the concept of terroir. Each batch is the product of a single field, making every bottling unique and collectable.