Maker's Mark Private Selection Bourbon
Who Dey price
DATE THE NOSE. MARRY THE PALATE.
This single barrel, cask strength wheated bourbon, was finished with 10 wood staves for 63 days, then bottled at cask strength, exclusively for Taste Select Repeat. The stave combination - Baked American Pure 2 (4), Seared French Cuvee (4), Maker's 46 (2) - was hand-selected at the Maker's Mark distillery by Beam Barrel Programs Manager Andy Thomas, OJ Lima and Friends of the Program, Edward Seay and Kymi Douglass.
- Distillery Maker's Mark Distillery, Starhill Farms
- Distiller Travis Bartley
- Parent Company Beam Suntory
- Age NAS
- Barrel 8458
- Cooperage Independent Stave Company. 53 Gallon. Char 3.
- Mash Bill 70% Corn. 16% Soft Red Winter Wheat. 14% Malted Barley.
- Finishing Staves Added June 27, 2023
- Dumped August 29, 2023
- Entry Proof 110
- Final Proof 110.2 / 55.1% ABV
- Yield 246 Bottles.