Maestro Dobel • El Catrin | Tequila Anejo
Who Dey price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Maestro Dobel single barrel tequila anejo was hand selected by Steven Gonzalez, head bartender at the Park Hyatt NYC and Patron Perfectionists National Winner, and OJ Lima. It's named after the character "El Catrin," A.K.A. "The Dandy," from Loteria, the Mexican game of chance.
- Distiller Alejandro Coronado
- Nom 1122
- Region Jalisco, Los Valles
- Classification Anejo. Aged 18 Months.
- Barrel 8906 - American Oak. Medium Char. Heavy Toast.
- Cooking Masonry Oven Using Steam Heat.
- Extraction Roller Mill
- Fermentation 100% Agave. Stainless Steel Tanks.
- Still Copper Pot
- Proof 80 / 40% ABV
- Yield 120 Bottles
This is a rich, short-barrel anejo with notes of hazelnut and vanilla. It's a whiskey-drinker's anejo. A blessing for aged-agave lovers, and the perfect tequila to experiment with if you're a bourbon drinker.