Komos • Cristalino Anejo | Tequila
Who Dey price
Komos has a proprietary technique for aging and finishing tequila. First, it sits for at least 12 months in French oak white wine barrels. After aging, it's dripped through a charcoal column to remove impurities. Finally, the tequila is aerated gently in Greek Amphora (clay pots). The result is a clear, dry, citrus-forward anejo with a soft mouthfeel.
- Nom 1110
- Region Jalisco, Los Valles
- Mash Bill 100% Tequilana Weber
- Cooking Stone / Brick Ovens
- Extraction Roller Mill
- Fermentation Stainless Steel Tanks.
- Still Stainless Pot with Copper Coil.
- Aging French Oak White Wine Barrels.
- Proof 80 / 40% ABV