Herradura Tequila - Silver
Who Dey price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of Mexico's foremost brands, Herradua Silver is aged for 45 days in American Oak barrels. The short time in the barrel gives it a sweet, woody flavor and a balanced finish not typical for blancos. Complex enough to drink neat, but it also makes an excellent cocktail.
- Nom 1119
- Region Tequila, Jalisco
- Classification Blanco
- Agave Tequilana Agave
- Water Source Natural Spring Water
- Cooking Stone / Brick Ovens
- Extraction Roller Mill
- Still Stainless Pot With Copper Coil
- Distillation Twice Distilled
- Aging American White Oak Barrels
- Proof 80 / 40% ABV