DIY4 Hector Falls
Who Dey price
Often imitated. Never Duplicated. When you hear other people talking about putting spelt in their mash bill, this is where they got the idea from. Hector Falls was made by blending two single barrel bourbons - one with wheat, the other with spelt - at a 55/45 ratio. Both barrels were hand-selected at Finger Lakes Distilling by Caleb Santana, Ryan Sterk, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima, then blended at cask strength to the exact specifications of Taste Select Repeat. The blend yielded 204 bottles and was released by Seelbach's.
- Barrel 1768 (1442 + 1819)
- Age 4 Years (5 Years 8 Months + 4 Years 3 Months)
- Final Mash Bill 65% Corn, 13% Spelt, 11% Wheat, 6% Wheat Malt, 5% Barley Malt.
- Proof 104 / 52% ABV
Picked June 8, 2019
- Blended September 5, 2019
- Originally Released October 11, 2019