Cinco Sentidos Mezcal - Papalometl
Who Dey price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This Cinco Sentidos mezcal was distilled by Amando Alvarez and his son in Santa Maria Ixcatlan. Alvarez is one of a handful of maestro mezcaleros who continue to use the centuries-old technique of fermenting in rawhide and distilling in clay.
- Mezcalero Amando Alvarado Alvarez and Ansandro Alvarado Jimenez
- Village Santa Maria Ixcatlan, Oaxaca
- Mash Bill 100% Tobala Agave
- Mill Hand-mashed with wooden mallets
- Oven Cooked for four days in underground conical ovens
- Fermentation Open air in rawhide for six days
- Still Double distilled in clay pots
- Proof 90.2 / 45.1% ABV
- Yield 270 Bottles