Bainbridge Battle Point Wheat Whiskey - The Ichiro
Who Dey price
This Battle Point Private Barrel Select is a collaboration between Bainbridge Organic Distillers, the Black and Brown Podcast and Taste Select Repeat. Barrel 16-0194 was distilled using organic soft white wheat from Walla Walla, WA and is the first private barrel and first barrel proof bottling in the 12-year history of the distillery. Under the guidance of Master Distiller Keith Barnes, this 100% organic single barrel, single grain whiskey was hand-selected at the distillery on June 10, 2021 by Anthony Culbert, Delvin Joyce, William Stephens, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima.
- Barrel 16-0194
- Cooperage McGinnis. New American White Oak. 53 Gallon. Char 3.
- Warehouse NE Quadrant. Level 3. Dunnage Type.
- Barreled June 17, 2016
- Age 5 Years. 1 Month. 24 Days.
- Mash Bill 100% Organic Soft White Wheat.
- Proof 133.25 / 66.625% ABV
- Loss 21%
- Yield 212 Bottles