Cinco Sentidos Mezcal - Mexicanito
Who Dey price
This 5 Sentidos mezcal was distilled in 2015 and is a special expression of the Mixteca Alta region of Oaxaca. It was made from wild mexicanito agaves that were harvested by hand and transported by donkey from the mountains to San Jose Rio Minas.
This micro batch was blended to proof using heads, hearts and spring water. It was hand-selected by Jason Paul Cox, Julia Cuthbertson, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima exclusively for Just Maguey and Taste Select Repeat.
- Mezcalero Anatolio and Emmanuel Ramirez
- Village San Jose Rio Minas, Oaxaca
- Mash Bill 100% 8-year-old wild Mexicanito agave
Oven Roasted for four days in an underground pit with encino and tepehuaje firewood
- Mill Hand-mashed with wooden mallets
- Fermentation Open air for seven days
- Still Double distilled in a hybrid still (stainless steel and clay pots)
- Proof 91.32 / 45.66% ABV
- Yield 66 Bottles