El Tesoro • Extra Anejo | Tequila
Who Dey price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This tequila is aged in ex-bourbon barrels for a minimum of four years. The result is a vibrant gold tequila with aromas of cinnamon, butter and caramel. There's coffee, dark chocolate, dry fruits and roasted almonds on the palate, with hints of pepper and oak on the finish.
- Nom 1139
- Region Jalisco, Los Altos
- Parent Company Beam Suntory
- Classification Extra Anejo
- Mash Bill 100% Blue Weber Agave
Cooking Stone / Brick Oven
- Extraction Tahona
Fermentation Open-air Wood Tanks
- Still Copper Pot
- Aging Used Bourbon Barrels
- Proof 80 / 40% ABV