Woodinville Whiskey Co • Woodinville & Chill | Bourbon
Who Dey price
This Woodinville single barrel bourbon is a collaboration between the Black and Brown Podcast and Taste Select Repeat. Barrel 4651 was hand-selected at Woodinville's barreling and bottling facility in Quincy, WA on June 11, 2021 by Anthony Culbert, Delvin Joyce, William Stephens, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima, then bottled at cask strength exclusively for Taste Select Repeat.
- Distiller Woodinville Whiskey Co.
- Parent Company Moët Hennessy
- Barrel 4651
- Cooperage Independent Stave Co. 53 gallon. 18-month seasoned wood. Char 4. Heavily toasted heads.
- Rick House Building 2 South. Column 3. Row 2. Position 7.
- Barreled January 27, 2016
- Age 5 Years. 5 Months.
- Mash Bill 72% Corn. 22% Rye. 6% Malted Barley.
- Entry Proof 110 / 55% ABV
- Final Proof 119.48 / 59.74% ABV
- Loss 28%
- Yield 192 Bottles