Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Rye - The Game Changer
Who Dey price
Jack Daniel's Single Barrel rye, hand-selected at the distillery by Dads Drinking Bourbon, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima. A delicate single barrel with a pronounced peppery nose and an air-kiss of sweetness on the palate. Spice returns on the finish, but fades effortlessly. No water or ice needed. It's approachable neat, and easy to enjoy.
- Distiller Chris Fletcher (Master), Lexie Phillips (Assistant Master)
- Parent Company Brown-Forman
- Barrel 22-02069
- Age 6 Years. 4 Months.
- Barreled October 8, 2015
- Cooperage Jack Daniel's. 53 Gallon. Char 4.
- Warehouse 2-25 / 4th Floor / Right 18 / 1st Tier
- Mash Bill 70% Rye. 18% Corn. 12% Malted Barley.
- Entry Proof 125
- Final Proof 94 / 47% ABV
- Yield 216 Bottles