Jack Daniel's Select Tennessee Whiskey - The Game Changer
Who Dey price
Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Select Tennessee whiskey, hand-selected at the distillery by Dads Drinking Bourbon, Pierre Auguste and OJ Lima. This is a delicate whiskey. It has a fruity palate without being cloying, followed by a rye-forward finish that lingers softly. There's no need for water or ice. It's approachable neat, and easy to enjoy.
- Distiller Chris Fletcher (Master), Lexie Phillips (Assistant Master)
- Parent Company Brown-Forman
- Barrel 22-02267
- Age 5 Years
- Barreled February 8, 2017
- Cooperage Jack Daniel's. 53 Gallon. Char 4.
- Warehouse 2-11 / 4th Floor / Left 13 / 3rd Tier
- Mash Bill 80% Corn. 12% Barley. 8% Rye.
- Entry Proof 125
- Final Proof 94 / 47% ABV
- Yield 258 Bottles